- Management of personal information
- 1. Company will maintain customer’s personal information accurate and up to date and work to prevent illegal access to personal information/loss/corruption/alteration/leak by implementing necessary measures such as security system maintenance/maintaining management structure/conducting comprehensive staff education. We will apply these safety measures to manage personal information strictly.
- 2. Company will obtain/use/provide personal information appropriate to the business content and scope. These include handling of personal information beyond the necessary boundaries to achieve the specific usage purpose and measures for these purposes.
- 3. Company will manage personal information appropriately. Company will not provide personal information to a third party. However, the exceptions are as follows: when there is customer agreement, for giving information to subcontractors to provide services that customer requests, or when required legally.
- 4. When outsourcing a whole or part of personal information handling, Company will give appropriate directions to the outsourced agent so that the personal information’s safe management is upheld.
- 5. Company will implement and revise measures to prevent leak, loss, or corruption of personal information.
- Handling of personal information
- 1. Usage purpose of personal information
Company uses personal information obtained from customers for contacts by Company, business contacts, responses to inquiries, emails, phone calls, and sending materials.
- 2. Personal information safety measures
Company implements full safety measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- 3. Personal inquiry
If a customer wishes to inquire/amend/delete the personal information of the customer, Company will deal with it after confirming identification.
- 4. Abiding by laws/standards and review
203 Tsuchiya Mansion, 1-14-6 Ebisu Minami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0022